For the best and the
freshest, local produce,
take it one step at a time.
Recipient of the 2012 Spencer Award for Sustainable Agriculture
Eat well all fall!
Fall Greens share is underway.
Time to sign up for Thanksgiving & December deliveries. Click Here
Click here for 6 reasons why farm membership is important.
Sign Up, Pick Up, Eat Up!
1. Click here for the 2014 Member Share Details. We have a new schedule and several new share options!
2. Click below to find the Signup form for our North Iowa deliveries.
- North Iowa- Belmond, Clarion, Garner, Clear Lake, Mason City, and the farm
- Earn Member Bucks and save on your share cost.
- We are no longer deliverying to Des Moines
3. E-mail your completed form or copy and post in the US mail to us.
You are now signed up!
We also offer pasture raised broilers. Fill out an order form today and send it along with your Farm Membership for farm fresh chicken all season!
Pick Up! When our deliveries get underway (mid-May), the next step unfolds!
Eat Up! Eat your way through the season with weekly supplies of top quality, naturally raised vegetables.
2014 will be our 19th year of raising great food for our farm members and customers.
Quality and diversity are our top priorities. We grow more than 70 different vegetables, herbs, along with delicious raspberries and scrumptious chicken. We're already imagining sensuous summer meals! Our FAQ provides additional notes about the shares, our farming practices, and our passion for great quality food.
If you are just getting introduced to or catching up with our farm, stay a moment and enjoy the ever changing scenes on our slide show, check our Current News, and peruse our website with lots of information about the farm. Become a Facebook Fan.
We invite you to join us
in our commitment to
healthy food…to hope.
Jan Libbey & Tim Landgraf
1465 120th Street
Kanawha, IA 50447